TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following Terms and Conditions before using avyanna.net. By accessing this Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access nor use this Website.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of it`s a beautiful thing or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of it`s a beautiful thing with copyright authorship for this collection by it`s a beautiful thing, and protected by international copyright laws.
It`s a beautiful thing`s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not it`s a beautiful thing in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits it`s a beautiful thing. All other trademarks not owned by it`s a beautiful thing or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property oftheir respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Us or its subsidiaries.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
- It`s a beautiful thing grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of it`s a beautiful thing.This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of It`s a beautiful thing.You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of it`s a beautiful thing and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing It`s a beautiful thing`s name or trademarks without the express written consent of it`s a beautiful thing.
- Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of it`s a beautiful thing,so long as the link does not portray it`s a beautiful thing , its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.You may not use any it`s a beautiful thing logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, EMAILS, AND OTHER CONTENT
- Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”
- You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. It`s a beautiful thing reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant It`s a beautiful thing and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- You grant it`s a beautiful thing and its associates and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify it`s a beautiful or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply.
- It`s a beautiful thing has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. It`s a beautiful thing takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
It`s a beautiful thing and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, It`s a beautiful thing does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Us itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
It`s a beautiful thing reserves the right to change the price of a product at any time without any forewarning. Any orders placed prior to this change cannot be amended to the revised price.
SITE POLICIES and MODIFICATION
lease review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this Site. These policies also govern your visit to It`s a beautiful thing. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time.